MEXICO ADDICTION QUIZ
Premium Mexico Links
Discount Mexico Insurance by Mexbound *
Discount Vacations by Mexico Travel Net
Villa Rentals by Earth Sea Sky Vacations *
Marina Costa Baja - Live the Dream Now!
MEXICO ADDICTION QUIZ
Do your friends think you spend too much time in Mexico? Frankly, we at Mexico Expo don't think this is possible! But in case you (or someone you know) thinks you have a problem spending too much time in Mexico, we have developed some guidelines to help you determine if you are 'addicted' to Mexico. Watch for these key warning signs when you are in your home environment to see if you are spending too much time in Mexico.
When you are not in Mexico do you...
- ...regularly drink beer with breakfast?
- ...answer your home telephone "Hola?"
- ...continually strike up conversations with people you don't even know?
- ...bring recent copies of Mexico Traveler to work with you?
- ...ask the kid behind the counter at Burger King if they take dollars?
- ...drop a piece of food on the ground and pick it up and eat it anyway?
- ...multiply the prices of items in the store by 10 to see what it really costs?
- ...multiply the speed limit by 6 and drop the '0' to see how fastyou are really going?
- ...ask the waiter in the restaurant "donde esta los banos?"
- ...slow down and look for cows when you drive around blind corners?
- ...think showering and brushing your teeth every day is excessive?
- ...walk into restaurants without wearing a shirt or shoes?
- ...continually fill up your car's gas tank 'just in case'?
- ...pull over on the side of the road to relieve yourself?
- ...expect the waiter to bring a lime with your beer?
- ...bring your mask and snorkel when you visit a friend's pool or Jacuzzi?
- ...try to pass a slow vehicle because his left blinker is on?
- ...not expect the hot water to work in your hotel shower?
- ...gravitate towards cheap Mexican restaurants with non-English signs in the window?
- ...leave a bigger tip for the waiter than the bill was?
- ...get to the airport 3 hours early when you are flying somewhere domestic?
- ...continually keep a cooler of beer and ice in the back seat of your car?
- ...act confused when you are asked to stop dancing on the table at the local sports bar?
- ...expect people to actually show up on time?
- ...start shopping one way ticket prices to Mexico?
- ...spend more time surfing Mexico Expo than the porn sites?
If you answered "yes" to 5 or more of these questions then you could have a problem. The anecdote? Head south, amigo!